I am so excited to let you know that I was nominated for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Sally Georgina Cronin of http://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com. Thank you very much Sally I am still super excited! This is my first nomination ever and I hope I have followed the rules correctly. Sally, I really appreciate the nomination and all the support you have given me. You are a very special person, may God bless you. I find Sally’s blog quite interesting and worth following… I urge you all to try it.
The rules are that you mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog, answer the 10 questions, nominate 7 others and give them 10 questions to answer.
Here are my ten questions I must answer
1.Would you skydive if given the opportunity? No
2.Which three people would you like on a desert island with you and why? Annemarie De Wet, Ronel Pretorius, Lizette van der Merwe and Wena Venter… Oooops! That’s actually 4. These ladies are my support system. I don’t know if I can survive without any of them! They worry for me so I don’t have to, they are my instant problem solvers!
3.How far would you walk for a bar of chocolate? Not far at all…. I’m not that much of a chocolate person.
4.Have you ever been caught out by a white lie (or bigger if you prefer)? There is this one time I sent money to my young sister and denied it from my husband only felt silly after he discovered the bank deposit slip.
5.Would you go into space if offered the opportunity? No
6.Given a choice between Romance, Science Fiction or Crime which book would you choose and why? Crime. Much more interesting.
7.Which is your favourite music group and favourite song? Too many to mention.
8.If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why? I would like to be a lawyer because there is so much injustice in this world. I would like to make a contribution to making it a better place for the next generation even if its a little contribution
9.What was your best subject at school? English Language
10.Which author living or dead would you love to have over for dinner and talk all night with? David Mungoshi
My 7 nominations:
1. Beautiful Life With Cancer – http://beautifullifewithcancer.com/
2. Vivian Paige | All Politics Is Local – http://blog.vivianpaige.com/
3. Karen Gadient – http://karengadient.com/
4. annamosca – http://annamosca.com/
5. In Touch With Emma – http://gillmcgrath.com/category/art-2/
6. How The Cookie Crumbles – https://letscutthecrap.wordpress.com
7. Bluchickenninja – http://bluchickenninja.com/
Here are the ten questions for my nominees:
1.If you could have a two week holiday, where would you like to visit?
2.What is your favourite colour?
3.What’s the title of the book you are reading right now?
4. Do you play any musical instrument? If not, which instrument do you wish you could play?
5. What is your unforgettable childhood memory?
6. What is your favourite music genre? And favourite bands?
7. What is your favourite quote?
8. If there is something you could change in the world, what would it be?
9. Is there a TV program or movie from the 70s or 80s you wish you can watch again or you have never forgotten?
10. Is it easy for you to say ‘No’?
Thank you so much Sally G Cronin. http://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com