Christmas time is a magical time. Everyone is jolly and more giving, why can’t this carry on right through the new year? Wouldn’t it be fantastic to experience the Christmas spirit every day, all year! Well, that’s just wishful thinking but, today is Christmas Eve, so I will be playing some Christmas carols. Do join me as I begin with these 5 favourites of mine….
- Art and Culture
- Book Reviews
- Down Memory Lane
- Entertainment in Pictures
- Motivational/ Inspiration
- Peculiar Treasure Memoirs
- Poetry corner
- Religion & Spirituality
- A review on DiaroVision boards have been a thing for a long time yet, yours truly has been ignoring until this year, I couldn’t ignore them anymore. Almost everyone, in every corner is talking of ‘writing the vision down’. So, I went ‘vision board hunting’ on Google Play Store. I found lots of them but they were just … Continue reading Read more
- Early birthday presentI might be under lockdown, which is not a bad thing because it’s for my own good, but it looks like it’s possible to receive presents after-all! Here is my first present, just arrived now from Anuj Agarwal, Founder of Feedspot. If you are a South African blogger and you would also like your blog … Continue reading Read more
- Birthday’s EveHey everyone… I hope and pray that we are all safe and sound, locked indoors where ever you are. It is indeed a trying time for all of us right now and we need to stay home, stay positive and stay calm. I have been struggling to find words to write, under these circumstances. Many … Continue reading Read more
The blogger, contributors, sponsors and editors of Afrique Beat wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!