It has been a while since I was nominated for any blog award. It came as a big surprise when I saw the nomination from dear kitty. I truly apreciate the kind gesture. It boosted my morale just realsling that someone has remembered me!
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
2. What is your dream holiday destination?
3. If you could go back in time, where would you go back to?
4. What is your favourite type of music?
5. What is your favourite colour and why?
6. What is the one meal you can eat everyday?
7. How do you keep busy in lockdown?
My nominees are:
- Stroke Survivor https://strokesurvivor.me.uk/
- Child of God https://godandi.blog/
- The Godly Chic Diaries https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com/
- Renard’s World https://renardsworld.wordpress.com/
- Jeofreyogire https://jeoblog.online/
- Cindy Knoke https://cindyknoke.com/
- Dirty Sci-Fi Buddha https://dirtyscifibuddha.com/
- Voyage Onirique https://voyage-onirique.com/
- America On Coffee https://americaoncoffee.wordpress.com/
- Chaotic Shapes https://chaoticshapes.com/
- Blue Moon Caffee https://robinioblog.wordpress.com/
- Girls Corner https://girlscorner585.wordpress.com/
- Millennial Farmers Zimbabwe https://millennialfarmerszimbabwe.wordpress.com/
- Ava Tripathy https://avem.home.blog/
Do subscribe to my blog to receive notifications on new posts 😉